SENIOR ENGINEER (M/F/D)
Gaimersheim, Bayern, GermanyAutomobil AG
As SENIOR ENGINEER (M/F/D) you will be responsible for:
- Effective communication with customers, suppliers and internal teams to ensure project success
- Development and validation of styling and series developments
- Technical responsibility for components and assemblies in collaboration with suppliers
- Pre-development of complete vehicle or components
- Processing of project-related tasks
- Preparation of technical documentation
- Identify and communicate potential risks and develop contingency plans
- Participate in project meetings and provide support to the project team as required
What we offer
You can expect a varied and interesting field of activity with scope for personal initiative and creative possibilities. Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes are practiced in our company. We offer you a fair salary, intensive induction and further training and development opportunities in line with your needs. During the initial phase you will be mentored by senior project manager.
We transform ideas into reality.
From the idea to the tangible experience, we cover all competencies to successfully implement a project.
What sets us apart: Creative freedom and an agile way of working that contributes to every employee's sense of achievement.
As an internationally operating company with over 30 years of experience in the mobility industry, we are looking for you to join our team in Gaimersheim.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, project management or a related field
- Experience in pre-development and homologation
- At least 3 years of experience in series development in the field of Body & White, Interior, Suspension or powertrain.
- Strong organisational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to work in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Fluent in business English and German (C1)
- Technology oriented and open-minded
- Willingness to travel globally
- 3D CAD System proficiency, ideally Catia V5
- Ability to work independently and as well as part of a team
- Familiar with project management tools and methods
If you are eager to take on this exciting opportunity and are ready to join a company dedicated to the future of mobility, please submit your application today!