TRANSPORTATION DESIGN INTERNSHIP (M/F/D)
Gaimersheim, Bayern, GermanyAutomobil AG
TRANSPORTATION DESIGN INTERNSHIP (M/F/D) - Fall-Winter 2023 (3-6months)
Join IDEENION as a Transportation Design Intern and become an integral part of our dynamic design team. You'll be immersed in a range of projects covering exterior and interior design, UI/UX, and CMF design, gaining invaluable insights into the world of transportation design.
• Create 2D and 3D sketches to illustrate design concepts and ideas visually.
• Conduct research into design trends, develop mood boards and support the design process with
• Collaborate with CAS modelers to transform your sketch.
• Craft presentations for design decision.
• Support and thrive in a collaborative studio environment closely with designers, modelers and engineers.
What wie offer
Hands-on experience and mentorship from experienced senior designers who will guide your growth throughout your internship. Opportunity to collaborate on your Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis project with expert guidance. A dynamic and creative work environment that encourages innovation.
- You must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s program related to Transportation design or a related field (Graduates are not eligible).
- Fluency in English is a must, and German is a plus.
- Strong 2D sketching skills and proficiency in 3D modeling software (e.g., Blender, Autodesk Alias etc).
- Familiarity with innovative design tools or experience with AI-driven design is advantageous.
- Creative mindset with the ability to articulate design stories.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- EU permit or an EU student visa eligible for working in Germany.
Ready to join us?
If you are eager to take on this exciting
opportunity and are ready to join a company dedicated to the future of
mobility, please submit your application today!
IDEENION is committed to creative a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.